Paws Aboard PoolPup Pool Ladder for Dogs
The PoolPup Steps are a convenient way for your swimming dog to get in and out of the water easily and an excellent safety device while you’re away from the pool. Give yourself ease of mind knowing your pets have a secure way out of the pool. One out of every 1027 dogs drown in pool every year because they cannot find a way out of the pool on their own. The PoolPup is easy to install and it takes less than 5 minutes to teach your dog how to use it.
PoolPup comes fully assembled and installs in just minutes:
- Use a drill to bore two small holes in the pool deck. The drill bit is even included with the step.
- Once installed, the dog is trained to know the step’s location and then has the ability to save himself.
- Training takes just a few minutes and instructions are included.
The PoolPup Steps work with both in-ground and above ground pools – and will not damage your vinyl liners.
- The discreet step provides a secure, long-lasting escape for dogs
- The PoolPup is made from strong UV stable, chlorine-resistant ABS plastic
- Contains no holes that paws can get stuck in
- Steps have slip-proof grit strips to ensure solid footing for your dog
- Comes fully assembled and installs in just minutes
- Once installed, it is very easy to remove and replace, just take out the 2 pins and lift the PoolPup off the deck for pool cleaning or winter storage
- For dogs 4 up to 150 pounds
- Steps are 18" wide, 10 1/2" high
- Depths: First step 14 1/2" deep, second step 8 1/2" deep
- Overall: 21" high, 28" deep